Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University was established in 1903 and found in Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine.
- It is a modern, multi-profile higher education institution of the 4thlevel of accreditation with the right of autonomous management.
- The university is recognized by The Medical Board of California, Palestinian National Authority, the Sri Lanka Medical Council, and the Norwegian Directorate of Health
- It is one of the few medical universities that has its own training-scientific center “University Clinic” in which practical classes are conducted and medical aid is delivered.
- The University has the unique equipment like computer tomographs, devices for ultrasonic diagnosis, angiographic and endoscopic tests, radioisotope diagnosis and many others to conduct fundamental and applied scientific investigations.
- There are 5 academic buildings, 5 hostels, scientific and belletristic literature libraries with reading halls and computer rooms, medical center, several canteens and cafes, sports center, courts and stadium.
- The University has contacts with numerous researchers and educators of medicinal resources of colleges in the U.S., Germany, Austria, Turkey, Spain, Britain and others.
- The staff also takes part in explore projects of the International Science Foundation, NATO and others.
- The university includes training in the internship, training for Master’s degree, clinical studies, postgraduate courses in 28 medical specialties and refresher courses for doctors and pharmacists.
- More than 2200 foreign students from 40 countries studying here.
- The university is ranked among the top three state medical educational institutions
- According to the Uni Ranking the university ranks at 48th position within the country.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4500 $ per year
- Hostel- 500 $ per year
- Food- 80 $ per month