West Kazakhstan State Medical University
|Established:1957 |City:Aktobe|Medium:English |Type:Gov.| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:MCI, WHO, UNESCO & AMEE
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University also known as West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University was established in 1957, is located in Aktobe, West region of Kazakhstan.
- The University is considered to be one of the great cultural, educational, medical, diagnostic, and research centre of Kazakhstan’s West region.
- The university infrastructure consists of 5 educational and laboratory buildings, research centre ,5 student dormitories, a huge library, sports halls, stadium, tennis court, summer basketball and volleyball courts, a health centre with gyms, a ski base etc.
- West Kazakh University has six scientific and practical medical centres (own clinical units)for 560 beds, a family medicine clinic, a dental clinic, a republican centre, a regional vocational and pathological centre providing very good practical & clinical exposure to the students.
- In 2016 the university underwent international specialized accreditation in all educational programmes of UG and PG education through the IAAR.
- The university collaborates with the Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), the Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE), it is included in the World Directory of Medical Schools, WHO, and in the International Directory of Universities of UNESCO.
- The university has trained more than 25 thousand young specialists in the field of higher and postgraduate(PG) medical education over the years of its existence.
- The university cooperates in the field of medical science, education and practical health care with 45 leading foreign universities on the basis of signed contracts & agreements on international cooperation for the program of academic mobility of students and teaching staffs..
- Currently there are 5000+ students are enrolled in the university.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3600$
- Hostel- 600$/year
- Food- 120 $/month