Vinnitsa National Medical University
|Established:1921 |City:Vinnitsa |Medium:English |Type:Gov.| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:ECFMG, Medical Board of California, MCI & WHO
- Vinnitsa National Medical University formally known as National Pirogov Memorial Medical University was established in in 1921 and located in the city of Vinnitsa
- It has been certified and accredited to the IV level of accreditation
- It is known nationally and internationally for its high quality of specialist training and was rated by the International Personnel Academy ranking as one of the best institutions in Ukraine.
- The scientific research center comprising of 7 research laboratories and experimental clinic.
- The university includes multimedia systems equipped lecture halls, classrooms with laboratory space, teaching and laboratory facilities and diagnostic facilities for medical institutions with clinical departments, scientific research center, and testing clinic
- The University maintains close relations and cooperate with medical faculties of 19 foreign countries which includes the U.S., Germany, France, England, Russia and many more
- Clinical departments have close ties with 28 foreign pharmaceutical firms. Departments’ teaching staff involved in implementation of 72 international projects.
- Around 1500 foreign citizens from 63 countries like Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and CIS are studying here
- The Uni Ranks the university holds 64th position with in the country.
There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5000 $ per year
- Hostel- 450 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month