U.V Gullas College of Medicine
|Established:1977 |City:Cebu |Medium:English |Type:Private| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:CHED, MCI, USMLE, FAIMER, ECFMG, GMC& WHO
- U V Gullas college of Medicine was established in 1977, and found in Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu.
- The university has the highest success rates in USMLE & MCI tests, andremains one of the top Philippines medical College in Philippines & in whole of South Asia.
- The college has world-class infrastructure, modern-day teaching classrooms that are air-conditioned with smart boards and short throw projectors.
- The college has highly experienced working doctors and professors who strive hard in educating medical practitioners with all their experience.
- The college is recognized by US Education Department, Medical Council of Thailand, General Council of Medicine of Great Britain, Medical Council of Canada, and Medical Council of California.
- A clerkship at College can earn students an internship across several countries such as the United States, India, and the Philippines.
- It has high tech medical laboratories having modern day medical equipment that enhances learning better.
- The college consists of Vicente Gullas memorial hospital, University of Visayas college of Nursing, Gullas college of Dentistry, Tan Kim ching cancer centre.
- Gullas College of Medicine has maintained is raking in 3rd position among Philippines Medical colleges according to latest statistics.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th& 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter:Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
- Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5500 $ per year
- Hostel- 600 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month