Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University was established in 2002 and found in the capital city Tbilisi.
- The ultramodern new campus has been added in TOU, which is perfectly equipped with modern material and technical base.
- The university had well-furnished infrastructure and educational programs, which is supported by highly qualified academic and also invited staff from other leading universities.
- The university was recognized by Association of Medical Schools in Europe, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- . TOU is modern, vibrant learning environment houses superb facilities, including science labs, subject specific classrooms equipped with the latest teaching technology, student workspaces, conference rooms and simulation labs.
- Students have the opportunity to practice in private and public organizations.
- By establishing solid partnerships with number of international universities and adopting the best of their practice, TOU transformed into the most innovative and vibrant university in the region.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 27 within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 2100 $ per year
- Hostel & food- 2500 $ per year