Sumy State University
- Sumy State University was established in 1948 and located in Sumy city in the North-East of Ukraine.
- Currently, the university has a leading university of a classical type with the III-IV accreditation level in the region.
- The university holds the highest position among all the Ukrainian universities in terms of research work, and leader in All-Ukrainian Olympiads in educational disciplines, training directions and majors.
- It cooperates with more than 260 partners from 50 countries, including the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Japan, South Korea, China and other countries.
- The university is a permanent partner in joint projects under international grant programs of the European Union (Erasmus +, Horizon 2020), the United Nations Development Program, the American Councils, the British Council, bilateral research projects, grants from private foundations
- The University Library is the winner of the All-Ukrainian competition “Library of the Year” in the nomination “Large Libraries” in 2019
- Scientific infrastructure of the university is developed, well-equipped with modern scientific and technological equipment.
- More than 1,750 foreign students from almost 50 countries study in this university
- The World Higher Education World University Ranks the universityat 1001+ position.
- According to the University Impact Rankings from Times Higher Education, the university is among the top 300universities in the world.
- According to QS World University RankingsSumy State University is in the top group of 701-750 leading universities in the world, shares the fourth-fifth position among Ukrainian higher education institutions and is classified as a university with high research performance.
- The QSrating also ranked the university 101-150 among the world’s “young” universities, which are “growing rapidly.”
- According to Webometrics Ranking of World Universities,SSU occupies high positions in the European rating U-Multirank.
- According to S ciM ago Institutions Rankings the University is among the TOP-250 universities in Central and Eastern Europe.
- According to the UI Green Metric international environmental rating, the University is among the TOP-250 universities in the world
- According to a study published by Webometrics, the university ranks 4thamong Ukrainian universities.
- The university is in the TOP-40best institutional repositories in the world, according to the Ranking Web of Repositories from Webometrics.
- Sumy State University has a high position according to the results of the consolidated rating of domestic universities “Osvita.ua” and is among the top three universities in Ukraine according to the rating “TOP-200 Ukraine 2020
There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4300 $ per year
- Hostel- 750 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month