St Petersburg state medical university
- The university was established in 1897 and found in St. Petersburg city which is a Russia’s cultural capital, Russia’s window to Europe and home of too many Russia’s leading university.
- The University was declared an institution of the highest level of accounting and protection enjoying special governmental support
- It has the status of an independent Russian higher education institution and recognized as a big center for training specialists all over the world.
- It is the only higher medical school in the city that has a polyclinic attached to the University.
- It has 485 partner universities in 80 countries ranging from China, Germany, USA, France, Finland, Japan to the Republic of Korea, and Brazil.
- The university has number of international associations and student exchange programmes such as Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus+, Finnish-Russian Cross Border University and many others.
- The university is recognized by the U.S Department of Education and the General Medical Council of Britain
- It is ranked 2 in Russia in the QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2020and the best in the country for Employer-Student connections.
- Each and every clinical department in the university has its own individual clinic which is usually situated at the leading hospitals in and across the city.
- The university gives a chance to get a grant covering tuition fee along with a monthly scholarship.
- The University has introduced the Virtual Excursion. This is a project that helps the student to discover the University online
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake)- Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5850 $ per year
- Hostel- 500 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month