Quest International University
- Quest International University is located in Ipoh, Perak which is also recognized as one of the top 10 most-visited places in Asia
- It is the only private university to have an on-campus pilot plant, where students practice the process of creating medicines.
- QIU’s MBBS Program follows an Integrated Hybrid Problem Based Learning Curriculum.
- The students get the early clinic exposures during 1st & 2nd
- QIU has accomplished and experienced educators with state-of-the-art facilities.
- QIU academics inculcate real-time knowledge into their lessons, instead of relying solely on their books.
- QIU students have the chance to showcase their talents and pursue their passions outside the classroom by joining clubs and societies which include including dance, sports and games, nature, music, culture and community work.
- Currently 2000+ students are studying in this university
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4700 $ per year
- Hostel- 600 $ per year
- Food-120 $ per month