Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- The university was established in 1906 and found in Moscow the capital city of Russia.
- Russian National Research Medical University is one of the oldest & largest medical universities in the Russian Federation.
- It is the only medical university in Russia to be awarded the category of the National Research University.
- In 2010, the University received the status of “National Research University”
- The University have 3 multi-profile medical research centers, 8 academic departments, and 4 research institutes.
- The university has established the network with the biggest Moscow state clinical hospitals which service hundreds of thousands people with various pathologies.
- I. Pirogov is a leading scientific and educational medical center that provides training for doctors (specialties – general medicine, pediatrics) as well as unique medical scientific personnel.
- The university collaborates with more than 50 international organizations for the implementation of student exchange programs and academic mobility programs in medical education.
- All the large government hospitals in Moscow are affiliated with Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University and students will participate in hospital life during a series of internships.
- The infrastructural facilities of the university are top-class, the campus is equipped with modern classrooms, laboratories and student facilities.
- According to the Times Higher Education the university holds 1001+ World University Rankings in 2020.
- According to QS World University ranking the university medicine ranks 451-500
- RUR World University Rank the university 588 worldwide and 16th position within the country.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 7200 $ per year
- Hostel- 400 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month