Ogarev Mordovia State University
- Mordovia State University was established in 1931 located in Saransk, Mordovia.
- At the present university brag a status of a ‘National research university’.
- Its presence was a milestone in the progression of eminence education in the Nation of Mordovia.
- The university entail of 28 academic buildings, 12 residence halls
- The courses are accessible in the form of full-time education, evening (part-time) curriculum, and correspondence education.
- The university successfully assimilates with leading research centers and scientific schools in Russia and abroad universities of UK, Germany, Hungary, US, Sweden, Finland and some other countries.
- The quality and level of training instructed to the students is of a very high-level.
- Scientific and technological achievements of the university renowned by 13 medals and 73 diplomas and annually exhibited.
- It has taken the headship in the Volga Federal Region (the awards received in 17 fields of science).
- The university is recognized by General Council of Britain, US department of education.
- Currently there are 350+ students are enrolled in the university
- The university old 22nd position with in the country and 1355 position internationally.
- Mordovia State University is one of the extreme categorized universities in the world.
- The university has up to 3 national academic Olympiads and competitions in various specialties are annually held.
- Scientific and technological achievements of the university are annually exhibited locally and internationally and recently recognized by 13 medals and 73 diplomas.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4350 $ per year
- Hostel- 700 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month