Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- KSMA was established in 1939 and located in the capital city Bishkek.
- KMSA is the oldest and most prestigious medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
- It is the top ranked government university in Kyrgyzstan.
- KSMA also offers postgraduate specialization for Surgery, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology and others.
- All the hospitals of Bishkek city are affiliated with KSMA for clinical practice.
- More than 12000 students are studying in KSMA from around the world.
- All types of diagnostics, thermo-vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, radio-therapy and efferent methods of detoxication are taught here.
• There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake)- Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4500$
- Hostel & Food- 1850$