Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was founded in 1993 located in capital city Bishkek.
- Degree from Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is recognized worldwide
- It also offers internship and/or exchange studies programmes at universities of Germany, UK, USA, Italy, etc
- It has 45 specialties in different fields of education.
- There are 4 large labourites, 6 research centres, and 15 educational and scientific centres for students.
- The faculty of medicine provides medical training in the following areas:
- General medicine
- Graduates of the Faculty of Medicine get diplomas of two states-
- The Russian Federation
- The Kyrgyz Republic
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.