Kuban State University
- Kuban State University was established in 1920, and found in Krasnodar territory, also called Southern capital of Russia.
- Students, professors and staff actively participate in the programs and go to different foreign educational and scientific institutions for training, retraining and getting practical experience.
- 340+ students receives scholarships which is granted by the President, the Government of the Russian Federation, the Administration of Krasnodar Territory and by many charity funds and organizations.
- The University inhabits a special place in the scientific-educational cluster and it is the largest academic complex.
- The library of the university is one of the largest libraries in the South of Russia which combines traditional and modern innovative techniques that allowed it to become the most important part of the University.
- The university cooperates with more than 80 Universities of Europe, Asia and America.
- The university Stadium is one of the best in the South of Russia and has opened a first-class fitness center, sports, and wellness complex with a swimming pool, which has no analogues in the region.
- It comprises 15 scientific-research institutes, the “university” scientific-technological park, and 12 educational-and-research centers.
- The university’s science-intensive products have been exhibited at Russian and foreign exhibitions in Paris, Brussels, and Milan. Over 50 medals have been received and around 80 exhibits have been awarded diplomas.
- Around 6000 students are pursuing medical education from this university.
- Every year it receives 65000 students every year out of which 500 are international applicants from different countries.
- Through the recent years, it consistently makes the top thirty of the best universities in the annual National rating, leading in the Krasnodar territory.
- In 2012 Kuban State University, together with other 55 schools in Russia, won the Strategic Development
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3700 $ per year
- Hostel- 200 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month