Kazakh National Medical University
|Established:1931 |City:Almaty |Medium:English |Type:Gov.| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:MCI,WHO & WFME
Kazakh National Medical University is a prestigious medical institute offering an MBBS degree for foreign students. There are many leading physicians and researchers affiliated with the university. It was established in 1931 and situated at Almaty city which is the largest city in Kazakhstan.
The university is officially recognized by the ministry of education and science of Kazakhstan. There are various higher education programs offered by the university such as bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorates in multiple areas. It is known for its modern, innovative, and high-quality curriculum that matches all the global standards.
The university is well equipped with the latest infrastructure and the best medical instruments. This 90-year-old prestigious institute is known for its best academic results and this is the reason it retains its leadership in providing medical education all around the world. Seeking these wonderful facts, students across the world consider it the best institute for offering a medical degree.
Kazakh National Medical University – Rewards & Ranking
- Recognized as a “National University” in 2001 for delivering the best academic results
- Holds 1st place among the medical universities of Kazakhstan
- Holds a position in the A+ category list of the rating given by the European chamber of science and industryARES-2017
- The university got 2nd position in general medicine (UG & PG) and 1st position in medicine (Ph.D.) program “By IAAR 2019 National Rating”
- Holds 1st place for providing training all specialties of bachelor’s degree in healthcare and pharmacy
- Achieved 1st place in the Independent rating of universities of Kazakhstan
- The university provides a 96% employment graduate rate
- The university had collaborated with 108 leading foreign universities from 27 countries for exchange programs including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Middle East, CIS, and Baltic countries out of which 21 universities are in the top ranking of QSWUR universities
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study in Kazakh National Medical University
To become eligible to get admission to the Kazakh National Medical University for pursuing an MBBS study in Kazakhstan, a candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Age – 17 years of age by 31st December in the year of admission
NEET- Qualifying scorecard (Not older than 3 years)
12th – 50% Aggregate in PCB (General Category)
40% Aggregate in PCB (Reserved Category)
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan in Kazakh National Medical University
The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakh National Medical University is 5 years. The exact duration is around 4 years and 8 months in which the students will attend 4.8 years of classroom and 1-year internship program.
Fee structure for Kazakhstan in Kazakh National Medical University
|Fee Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th year||Total Fee||Fee in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$22,500||Rs 16,65,000|
|Hostel Fee||$700||$700||$700||$700||$700||$3500||Rs 2,59,000|
|Grand Total||$26,000||Rs 19,24,000|
The mentioned amount is subject to change.
$1 = Rs74
Admission process to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
To Apply for MBBS Admission in Kazakh National Medical University, you need to follow the following steps listed below:
- Students are required to apply via an online portal
- Candidates need to fill in the necessary details
- Once you complete the online application process, you will get the confirmation letter/Invitation letter from KNMU
- Now you will need to pay the admission fee
- You can initiate a visa processing
- Submit all the required documents to the university
- As soon as you get a visa, get ready to take off to Kazakhstan
If you connect with us, we will assist you at each step and get your admission done without any hassle. Call us @ +91-9310389494
Important date – October Intake 2021
|Application Start Date||April 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||October 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to reach Kazakh National Medical University to study MBBS?
- Air Distance from Delhi to Kazakhstan – 2314 KM
- Distance from Kazakhstan airport to KNMU – 19 KM
- The students will be transported from Delhi airport to Kazakhstan through a direct flight. It will take around 3 hours and 45 minutes to reach there. After landing at Kazakhstan airport, our representative will receive you and transport you from the airport to the university campus. It will take around 20 minutes to reach the college premises.
- Is this university approved by MCI?
- Yes, it is approved by WHO, MCI, and Kazakhstan education ministry as well and it follows all the global standards and guidance.
- Does the university have a hostel facility?
- Yes, the university has a campus hostel facility including a mess facility. There are special arrangements for Indian students like separate hostels and mess run by Indian vendors who provide all Indian recipes to the students.
- What is the course duration of a medical degree?
- The exact course duration of MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University is 4.8 years. After that students need to join 1 internship in their home country.
- What is the medium of instruction at Kazakh National Medical University?
- It follows a fully English medium curriculum and uses English as a language of instruction so students from any country won’t find any language barrier.