International School Of Medicine
|Established:2003 |City:Bishkek |Medium:Eng |Type:Gov.| Rating:4.5/5 |Affiliations:MCI, WHO, FAIMER, ECFMC, IIME & ORPHEUS
- ISM is a modern university with comprehensive infrastructure, established in 2003, located in capital city Bishkek.
- ISM has 2 campus :-
- Central campus Bishkek
- ISSYK-KUL campus
- ISM has highest passing rate in FMGE/MCI exam, mostly in the current attempt.
- This university holds a Maximum number of Indian students in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 6000+ foreign students from different countries are studying here.
- From 3rd year onwards extensive focus is on clinical studies.
- ISM is affiliated with 12+ hospitals in Bishkek, for clinical practice.
- The university is working on 14 research projects that are approved by academic council and are being implemented.
- Training at ISM is conducted according to the European System of Transformation of Credits (ESTC), which enables students to move to European Universities.
- There are 2 intakes in International School Of Medicine-
- October session (Main intake)- Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4500 $
- Hostel & Food- 1850$