Gomel State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical Institute, GSMU was established in 1990 and found in
- The university has 18 adjacent clinical sites spread across the city and 18 affiliated hospitals are associated with it.
- The institute is providing the best infrastructure and facilities like good and spacious hostels, libraries, modern classrooms and many more.
- Gomel State Medical University cooperates with many foreign universities like the University of Nagasaki (Japan), the University of Akita (Japan), Kursk Medical University (Russia), the University of Aberdeen (Scotland) and others.
- The university organizes various personality development programs such as Seminars, Debates, Conferences and Student Exchange programs.
- The university adopts high-tech methods of practical medicine and trains medical professionals with the help of up-to-date education technologies in the medical field.
- There are around 1300 students from 138 countries of the world studying at this university.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
6 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition fee- 4200 $/ year
- Hostel- 1000 $/ year
- Food- 100 $/ month