Georgian American University
- Georgian American University was established in 2001 and found in Tbilisi and being the capital of Georgia the access of transportation facilities are easily available to the students
- The medical infrastructure of GAU is state of the art.
- GAU offers an exceptional educational and research environment with modern academic programs, highly qualified professors and up to date equipment that are necessary for study.
- The academic and scientific faculty of the university actively participates in scientific conferences and exchange programs in different countries like USA, UK, and other European Countries.
- Students are given the possibility of internships and employment in different structures at GAU.
- GAU offers to the students exchange programs with diverse universities around the world. The sum of European and US leading universities, as well as the number of international organizations with which GAU cooperates, continuously rise.
- Students have the chance to participate in exchange programs and obtain a scholarship.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 30 within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 2490 $ per year
- Hostel & food- 2500 $ per year