- European University, also known as European Teaching University (ETU) was established in 1995 and found in the capital city Tbilisi.
- The staff of the university is qualified and experienced and also invite specialists who got educated in the leading universities of Europe.
- The university is equipped with the modern technological base and a diverse library. Classrooms are equipped with projectors, display systems and the essential equipment for appropriate programs, which provides all the necessities for quality education.
- The university has a student-oriented policy which provides university scholarships and opportunity to study abroad.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 41 within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5000 $ per year
- Hostel & food- 2500 $ per year