East European University
- East European University was established in 2012 and found in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia.
- The university offers excellent educational and research environment with modern academic programs, high-qualified professors and best infrastructure.
- The university also provides Students to take internships in more than 100 partner companies
- The degree awarded by the University is recognized worldwide and thus the students have bigger higher opportunities to get jobs all over the world.
- The university has Central hospital with 22 departments, a sports complex, 2 Football fields, 2 Sports halls, Open and closed courts.
- The students studying in this university can avail the benefits of students exchange program of USA, EUROPE, CANADA, Australia, etc., or transfer themselves to any USA Medical College after evaluating their current credentials, at any authorized evaluator origination like world education services
- The university has 5000 students for under graduate studies, 2000 students for postgraduate studies.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 39 within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 2100 $ per year
- Hostel & food- 2500 $ per year