Crimea Federal University
|Established:1918 |City:Simferopol |Medium:Eng |Type:Gov.| Rating:4.5/5 |Affiliations:MCI,WHO
Crimean Federal University
Crimean Federal University is an eminent institute for higher education situated in Simferopol, Russia. It was established in 1918 and initially known as the Medical Faculty of Taurida University. After earning an autonomous status in 1931, it became famous with the name “Crimea Medical Institute”.
The university has a long history and has more than 7000 staff with various specializations. Equipped with all modern equipment, it has been nurturing exceptional medical professionals by synchronizing the latest technology with its teaching methodologies.
Crimea Federal University has students from around 54 countries across the world and recently celebrated its 100 years in 2018. A few years back, it got the status of a federal government university.
- More than 100 years old existence
- Fully English Medium curriculum
- WHO and MCI recognized
- Highest MCI screening test passing rate
- Low tuition fee
- International faculties
- Special hostel facility for Indian boys & girls students
- Mess in hostel premise offers Indian food facility cooked by Indian chefs
Rewards & Ranking
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of science
- Higher Education of Russian Federation
- Federal state Autonomous institution
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study in CFU
To become eligible to get admission to the Crimea Federal University for pursuing an MBBS study in Russia, a candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which he/she is taking admission.
- Candidate must qualify for the NEET Exam to practice medicine in India
- A candidate from any category must have 60% marks in 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Duration of MBBS in Russia in Crimea Federal University
Students can complete their MBBS in Russia at Crimea Federal University within 6 years. The exact course duration is 5 years and 8 months including internship. In this duration, students will be indulged in a 4-year classroom session and 1-year internship program.
Fee structure for MBBS in Russia 2021-2022
|Fee Structure||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year||Total|
|Hostel fee||RUB 40,000||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional||RUB40,000|
Note: The above amount is an estimation and is subject to change. To know the current and exact Fee structure with all other details regarding admission to Crimea Federal University, you can contact our counselors @ +91-9310374013
The hostel facility starts from 9000 to 60000 yearly. The government hostels can be availed by the students for 9000 per year. In case government hostels are not available, students can avail the benefits of private furnished hostels, its price starts from RUB40000 to RUB60000 per year.
Benefits of study MBBS from Crimea Federal University, Russia
- 100 years old university. Thousands of medical students have graduated who are successfully living their dream careers.
- One of the best government universities in Russia
- Fully English medium curriculum
- Highest MCI test clearing rate
- Russian language classes that help in dealing with local patients while practicing in hospitals
- Indian food facility at mess run by Indian chefs
- Veg and Non-veg food available. You will never miss your home
- Other reasonable restaurants and cafes are available nearby university premises
- All groceries and vegetables are available at the supermarket so that you can also prepare your own food.
- 24×7 high-speed internet
- AC/non AC rooms
- Gym Facility
- ATM services
- Medical facility
- Sports club
How to reach Crimea Federal University to study MBBS in Russia?
- After completing all the documentation process, we will book an air ticket from Delhi to Simferopol airport, Russia. It will take approx 10 hours to 11 hours depending on the flight.
- Once you land at the airport, our manager will receive you
- Crimea Federal University is around 20km far from Simferopol airport. You will reach the university within 20 to 25 minutes.
CollegeClue takes full responsibility for making your MBBS path smooth, from your admission and accommodation to MBBS study compilation in Russia.
- What is the average student and Teacher ratio in Crimea Federal University?
It may vary but the average student and teacher ratio in CFU, Russia is 10:1 or 12:1, which means 1 teacher on 10/12 students.
- What is the local language of Russia?
The national language of Russia is Russian but some people also found speaking English.
- Will language be a barrier while studying MBBS from Crimea Federal University?
No, We will get your admission in those universities only, where the language of instruction is only English.
- What is the cost of living in Russia?
It will always depend on how you are living. However, the average living cost in Russia is $300 to $500.
- Is an MBBS degree from Crimea Federal University valid in India?
Yes, as it is one of the oldest universities in Russia and is also approved by WHO and MCI, its degree will be valid in India and other countries.
- Can I practice Medicine in India after completing an MBBS degree?
Yes, you will have to appear and qualify FMGE or MCI screening test to continue practice in India. FMGE or MCI screening test is also known as NEXT (National Exit Test)