Bukovinian State Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) was established in 1944 & found in Chernivtsi city of Ukraine.
- It is a modern multi-profile educational institution of the IV accreditation level and the university with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine.
- The university is recognized by Geneva Foundation for Medical Education & Research, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), Association of the Carpathian Region Universities.
- The University is located in 15 buildings, and 33 municipal and regional medical establishments are used for Clinical Departments.
- It has 8 hostels as well as 2 cafes and 6 snack bars with all the facilities available in it.
- The University staff includes 16 Honored Doctors of Ukraine; Honored Science Worker; Honored Educationalist; 2 Laureates of the State Prize in the field of science and technology.
- The university provides the practical and advanced training for students and teachers at the universities of Italy, Greece, Austria, France, and Germany
- The university is represented in the top ten of the best medical universities according to the rating of the IHE (Institution of Higher Education) of Ukraine and the indicators of the international scientometric database SciVerseScopus.
- 1800 foreign students from 32 countries which includes India, Somali, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, and the US study in this university.
- Results of passing Licensed Exams “KROK” (indices of absolute grades) in 2016–2018 were leading ones among medical universities of Ukraine.
- “TOP – 200 Ukraine” (UNESKO) in 2019 – 36th position among all the higher educational establishments of Ukraine;
- According to Webometrics Ranking of World’s Universities the university holds 2nd position among all the medical higher educational of Ukraine.
- According to Consolidated rating of higher educational establishments of Ukraine the university ranked TOP-5 the best higher educational of Western region and 23rd position among all other higher educational of Ukraine.
- According to Uni Rank the university ranked 27th among all the Ukraine universities
There is single intake in Bukovinian State Medical University-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
Courses available at Bukovinian State Medical University:
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3900 $ per year
- Hostel- 500 $ per year
- Food- 1200 $ per year