Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is the premier institute of Ukraine. It was founded in 1841 and is located in Kyiv’s cosmopolitan city. The university is also known as Kyiv National Medical University and is famous for its research and medicine practices. Its medical degree is globally recognized, accredited by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, which is why this is the best institute for MBBS study in Ukraine.
It has around 180 years of education history and its name is on the top list of the oldest universities of Ukraine. However, its history indicates that the university has been in existence since 1579 as Vilnius Academy, later recognized with the name Imperial University of Vilnius and officially founded in 1841. In 1941 the institute first started its medical education facility and in 1946 it was named as the president of the Academy of the science of UkrSSR O.O Bogomolets later received a status of National University in 1946 and became Bogomolets National Medical University.
The university has 87 departments, 2 scientific research institutes, and Education center, and 8 academics building the campus with 6 hostels. Every year around 1500 students enroll themselves in the university and accept admission from 64 countries of the world
Bogomolets National University – Rewards & Ranking
- One of the most powerful higher medical institutes in Ukraine
- Ranked on the 8th position among HMPS of Ukraine “According to UNESCO top 200 Ukraine”
- Won four gold medals in 2010 in the category of “Innovative studies in education”, “Development of Students’ scientific research work”, “International specialized exhibitions” and “Education and Career”
- Received 3-star rating from QS World University Ranking
- According to UNI Rank, it holds a position of 3784 ranks globally and 23 country rank
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study in Bogomolets National University
- 17 years (31st December) in the respective year of admission
- 50% marks in 12 class (General category) with PCB
- 40% marks in 12 class (Reserved category) with PCB
- NEET Qualifying scorecard (Not older than 3 years)
Duration of MBBS from Bogomolets National University
Medical aspirants will be engaged in a 5.8 years program including an internship. Sometimes it may vary due to delay in the semester exam and is known as 6 years MBBS/MD Physician course.
Fee structure for MBBS Study in Ukraine for BNMU
|Fee Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th year||6th year||Total Fee||Fee in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$27,000||Rs 19,98,000|
|Grand Total||$27,800||Rs 20,57,200|
Note: $1 = Rs74
The hostel is mandatory for 1 year and the fee is not included in the total budget because some students opt to stay outside the college premises with friends.
Students are also required to pay the food charge additionally o.e $100
The above amount is subject to change as per the currency fluctuation and policy changes of the university.
Benefits of studying MBBS from Bogomolets National University
- Fully English Medium Course
- World-class infrastructure focused on practical learnings
- 1500 international students from 64 different countries
- 10:1 or 12:1 student-teacher ratio
- Special classes for MCI/FMGE exam by Indian doctors
- High MCI screening/FMGE passing rate
- Affiliation with National level hospitals
- Globally acclaimed staff
- Focus on Practical learning methods
- No language proficiency exam is required to clear
Accommodation and Food
- Separate hostels facility for Indian Medical Students (Boys & Girls)
- Single, double, and triple well-furnished rooms with all essential amenities
- 24X7 CCTV surveillance
- Full-time guard or caretaker for each hostel
- On-premises Indian Mess facility, where all the recipes are cooked by Indian chefs.
- Self-cooking kitchen facility
Important dates – October Intake session 2021
|Application Start Date||August 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||By the end of October 2021|
How to reach Bogomolets National University?
Students can book their tickets from Delhi international airport to Kyiv city airport Ukraine. The approximate distance is 4575km and the flight takes nearly 10 hours to cover it.
Once you are landed at the airport, the college representative will receive all the students. All the students will be transported further by convenient modes of transport, college bus, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the process of getting a student visa?
The visa process itself is very complicated and requires a lot of documentation work, but our team ensures your visa work is done without any mistakes and you will get your visa approval within 15 days. Call us for more details @+91-9310374013
2 . Is BNMU safe for Indian students?
Yes, Indian students are safe while studying at BNMU Ukraine. The entire faculty staff and professors are humble and kind towards all foreign students. Even the local people are also very helpful. They do not discriminate against anyone based on color, creed, and nationality.
3. Does BNMU offer any scholarships for students?
Yes, the university runs various scholarship programs to encourage the students based upon their academic performance.
4. Can I study MBBS in Ukraine without NEET?
Yes, you can study MBBS in Ukraine without NEET if you want to settle down in any other foreign country because NEET is compulsory for Indian medical students if they want to come back to India and wish to practice medicine here.