Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
|Established:2004 |City:Kant |Medium:English |Type:Gov.| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:MCI, WHO & FAIMER
Asian Medical Institute is a WHO and MCI approved college which was established in 2004 and located at Kant City of Kyrgyzstan. The college is also known as S.Tentishev Memorial Asian Medical Institute. The ASMI university offers the most affordable MBBS course for Indian students with minimum documentation and eligibility criteria
ASMI is approved by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of education and science, Kyrgyzstan. It follows all global standards of medical education that is why its medical degree is valid in all countries across the world. Due to its world-class infrastructure, quality education at a low cost it has become a popular attraction for a huge number of Indian medical aspirants.
The institute offers fully English medium education and has many researchers and doctors specialists in their stream as professors and faculty members. Currently, around 6000 students are studying there and more than 15% are from India
The institute invites experts from other foreign countries who share their knowledge in the industry and give proper guidance to the students. The college has an affiliation with 14 hospitals for providing better clinical exposure.
Asian Medical Institute – Rewards & Ranking
- According to Uni Rank, the Asian medical institute holds a position of 30 among other top medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan and it holds the position of 11832 among the top medical institutes at the global level.
- Recognized by WHO (World Health Organization)
- Authorized by the Ministry of education and science of Kyrgyzstan
- Approved by MCI (Medical Council of India),
- FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study in Asian Medical Institute
- Candidate must have 17 years old till 31st December in the year of admission
- General category candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Reserved category candidate must have scored at least 40% market in 12th with the same stream
- Candidates must have qualified for the NEET Exam. The scorecard must not be older than 3 years
Duration of MBBS from Asian Medical Institute
Candidates can completeMBBS courses from ASMI in exactly 4.8 years including 1 year of internship. It may vary in some cases, hence generally known as 5 years MBBS/MD Physician course
Fee structure for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan for Asian Medical Institute
|Fee Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th year||Total Fee||Fee in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$16,000||Rs 11,84,000|
|Grand Total||$16,400||Rs 12,13,600|
Note: $1 = Rs74
The student can complete the MBBS course from ASMI for around Rs 12 lakh. However, the above amount is subject to change depending on the currency fluctuation and any policy changes in the university.
Mess fee is not included in the above fee structure, which is $1200 and students can pay it half-yearly.
Benefits of studying MBBS from Asian Medical Institute
- Fully English Medium Course
- World-class infrastructure focused on practical learnings
- 2500+ Indian students currently studying
- Indian medical syllabus
- 10:1 student-teacher ratio
- Special preparation for FMGE exam by Indian doctors
- Decent MCI screening/FMGE passing rate
- Free MCI and USMLE study material worth Rs $1000
- Affiliation with around 14 National level hospitals
Accommodation and Food
- Separate hostels for Indian Medical Students
- 2 or 3 seater well-furnished rooms with all essential amenities
- 24*7 CCTV surveillance
- Full-time guard or caretaker for each hostel
- On-premises Indian Mess facility, where all the recipes are cooked by Indian chefs.
- Self-cooking kitchen facility
Important dates – October Intake session 2021
|Application Start Date||August 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||By the end of October 2021|
Important dates – January Intake session 2022 (Winter Intake)
|Application Start Date||December 2022|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||By the end of January 2021|
How to reach Asian Medical Institute?
The air distance between India to Bishkek is 2313km. Students need to take a flight from Delhi international airport after completing all the documentation process. The time taken by flight is only 3 hours 30 minutes to reach Bishkek airport.
Once landed there, our representative will receive all the students and make all the arrangements to reach the university campus. It is around 20km far away from the airport, which can be easily covered in 20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 . What is the process of getting a student visa?
Our college representatives or executive will help you out in the entire visa process. contact us @+91-9310374013
2 . Is ASMI safe for Indian students?
Yes, the college staff and professors are humble towards Indian students. Also, many Indian professors make the Indian students comfortable. The local people are also welcoming in nature, they do not discriminate against anyone based on color, creed, and nationality.
3 . How will I communicate with the local people?
Kyrgyz and Russian are the two languages spoken by the local people. So the special classes will be conducted for Indian students to learn the local language, which will make your MBBS study more smooth. Some people also speak English, so students won’t find it difficult to mingle with them.
4. Is there any scholarship program for students?
Students are awarded scholarships based on their merit and performance during the course. The college management encourages all the students who perform well in the semesters.