Anwar khan Modern Medical College
- Anwar khan modern medical college (AKMMC) was established in 2008 and found in Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- College is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training
- The college is well maintained and is equipped with all the latest and modern technologies.
- Graduates from the college are eligible to practice their medical career in any country of the world after qualifying the FMGE of that country.
- The college is attached to 750-bed teaching hospital Anwar Khan Modern Medical College Hospital.
- The students who are doing an internship get hands-on training and skills that lead them to grow as a medical professional.
- After the completion of the medical program one year internship is mandatory for every medical graduate.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 26000 $ per year (include hostel)
- Food- 50-60 $ per month