Altai State Medical University
|Established:1954 |City:Barnaul |Medium:Eng |Type:Gov.| Rating:4/5 |Affiliations:UNESCO, MCI & WHO
- Altai State Medical University was established in 1954, and located in Barnaul city, the capital of Altai Krai.
- The Faculty of Medicine is the largest among all faculties of universities in the Altai Territory and the Russian Federation.
- It is one of the main centers for research, education and cultural exchange.
- University staff involves more than 100 doctors and 350 candidates of science.
- The graduates of the university are successfully working in many regions of Russia and abroad in more than 15 countries around the world.
- The university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation and the founder of the University himself is the part of Russian Federation.
- The library symbolizes the largest warehouse of medical literature in regions of Siberia.
- It contains 32 sports sections and 4 physical training groups for students and teachers.
- The University is capable of training more than 6000 students every year in different fields of medicine and healthcare.
- There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4000 $ per year
- Hostel- 700 $ per year
- Food- 130 $ per month