Study MBBS in Moldova
MBBS in Moldova is popular among Indian students because of its quality education on an affordable budget. The country is the perfect choice for all those MBBS aspirants who are keen to pursue their medical careers in Europe and want to get international exposure.
However, there is only one government university that offers an MBBS course and that is perfectly suitable for Indian Medical aspirants. If you have decided that you have to study MBBS in Europe, then this is the best opportunity for you.
The living cost, tuition fees and overall budget of Moldova are lower than any other country in Europe. The MBBS curriculum is focused on the practical approach rather than sticking with theoretical education. Students will get better clinical experience to treat the patients.
Moldova is a country that lies in the eastern part of Europe. Moldova is a destination which has several world-class education institutes. Chisinau is the capital city of Moldova and it offers infinite opportunities for ambitious students for a great future.
|Language||Romanian, Gagauz, Russian, and Ukrainian|
|Population||26.2 lakhs (2020)|
|Air distance from Delhi to Chisinau||4611 KM|
|Currency Exchange Rate||Rs 1 = 0.24 Moldovan leu|
WHO & MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Moldova
Moldova has one and only medical institute which perfectly follows all the guidelines of NMC. It offers a 6-year MBBS course and a decent FMGE exam passing rate. The overall curriculum is fully English Medium and suitable for those candidates who are looking for a budget-friendly country in Europe.
|Medical University||MBBS Course Budget|
|Nicolae Testemitanu University of Medicine and Pharmacy||Rs 32,07,639|
It is important to know all the details about the country, and the city where your college lies. To make your MBBS course in Moldova safe and secure, you can connect without expert counsellors and resolve all your queries over a call at @+91 93103 82181
Eligibility for MBBS study in Moldova
Age – Students must have completed 17 years of age when he/she taking admission (by 31st of December)
Academic – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in 12th (for general category students) and 40% mark (For reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET – Qualifying scorecard is required, it should not be older than 3 years.
Documents required to study MBBS in Moldova
- Correctly filled admission form
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- NEET Qualifying scorecard
- Original Passport (Scanned copy of first and last page)
- 15 to 20 passport size photographs
You can contact us @ +91-9310382181 to process your application without error.
Admission process for MBBS in Europe
Our full-fledged admission assistance for MBBS Study in Moldova
- We help you to obtain an admission letter from your selected university within 2 or 3 working days.
- Visa support with 100% success ratio
- Apostille stamping
- Air ticket and travel assistance
- Indian food facility (Special arrangements of homelike food for Kerala Students)
- Separate hostel facility for Indian students
- NEXT FMGE preparation Assistance
- Dedicated Indian manager
- Currency Exchange
The role of CollegeClue does not only end with your admission process, we never leave you alone until you become Doctors. We as a mentor provide all the guidance throughout your MBBS course. Our candidates who take admission through us also get FMGE/NEXT assistance from the beginning of their course, so that they could clear the exam in their first attempt.
For any query, connect with our expert counsellors @ +91-9310382181
Benefits of studying MBBS in Moldova
- The one and only Government Medical University in the Republic of Moldova
- The course is compatible with NMC, USMLE and PLAB syllabus
- It is a gateway to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- The universities have ultra-modern classrooms, laboratories, library and campus
- There is separate hostel facility for boys as well as girls with well-facilitated rooms
- Indian/Kerala food facility available in the university’s hostel
- FMGE/NEXT preparation assistance from the beginning of the course
- Low-budget Medical colleges in Europe
- Affordable living cost
- No need to qualify any entrance exam, just NEET UG Exam score card is required
- Most of the people understand and speak English also, hence there is no communication barrier.
- The university has its own hospital to get great clinical exposure
- The MBBS degree is valid across the world, you can choose to settle in any country.
Frequently Asked Question
- Is IELTS mandatory for pursuing MBBS in Moldova?
No, there is no need to qualify for any English proficiency test but it will be good if you have a good command of the English language.
- Can I pay my tuition fee in Installation?
Students are required to pay the tuition fee on a yearly basis. The universities never ask to pay the entire fee altogether. If you are looking for another installment facility, you can shoot an email directly to the university email address or you can ask your doubts to our counsellors at +91-9310382181
- Can I find grocery products in Moldova similar to that in India?
Yes, Indian medical students can find all Indian grocery products & spices in the Moldovian supermarket.
- Is Moldova safe for Indian students?
Of course, Moldova country is safe for Indian students. Here the life of international students is pleasant and the country has strict rules and regulations to ensure the safety of its citizens.