Need Any Further Assistance?
Direct admission without donation
MBBS in Kazakhstan at affordable cost
No entrance exam for MBBS in Kazakhstan
WHO and MCI recognized university
Best Colleges to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Becoming a doctor is a childhood dream for many students but cutthroat competition in India ruined the dreams of many of them. In this situation, MBBS in Abroad option opens a door of opportunities to fulfill the dream of many Indian students to become a doctor. Kazakhstan is a country that has become the most preferred country, leaving behind many other similar countries for providing medical degrees to foreign students. This has happened because of low-budget MBBS courses offered by Kazakhstan universities.
The Republic of Kazakhstan has been growing continuously in medical colleges because it is quite near to India, affordable cost of living, and offering an MD physician degree in a low budget, which has the same value as an Indian MBBS degree has. You will be surprised to know that every year around 5000 Indian students come to study MBBS in Kazakhstan and approximately 60,000 Indian students have earned their medical degrees from here.
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National University, Almaty
- International Medical School, Almaty
- North Kazakh State Medical University, Petropavl
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent
These are the most preferred medical universities to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students. MBBS aspirants must keep this list in his/her mind while choosing universities for their MBBS.
Reasons to choose the above universities for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Globally recognized universities
- Top universities in world directory of Medical colleges
- International standard curriculum
- No capitation and donation required
- Low tuition fee
- Quality education
- No need to qualify for Exams like TOEFL and IELTS
- Modern infrastructure equipped will all facilities
- Ideal teacher and students ratio
- Low cost of living than other countries
Admission process for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2023-2024
Getting admission to medical universities is quite simple. Students need to qualify the minimum eligibility criteria and will be required to provide some documents for visa and other processes.
- 17 years of age by 31st of December in the year of admission
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology aggregate in 12th standard must be at least 50% for general category students and reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) total aggregate must be at least 40%.
- Must qualify NEET Exam (not older than 3 years)
Note: Due to covid pandemic, students who are taking admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2020-2021 academic session are exempted from qualifying NEET exam but they must have qualified for the exam before completing their MBBS degree (If they want to practice medicine in India after completing MBBS)
Documents required for applying in Kazakhstan medical universities
- A candidate need to fill the application form correctly
- 10th and 12th class certificate and mark sheets
- NEET Scorecard (Must not be older than 3 years)
- 10 to 15 passport size colored photograph
- Passport with a minimum 2 years of validity (Scanned copy or first and last page)
Visa Application for Student to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Processing Visa is not an easy task, it requires a lot of effort to get it in the desired period. But don’t worry, the CollegeClue team’s executive will take care of all the processes from documentation to interview preparation. We will be there for you with years of experience in this industry. The candidate just needs to provide some basic documents so that we can process your visa.
- Invitation letter from the concerned university/college
- Original passport (Must valid for at least 2 years)
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- School or college leaving certificate
- Gap certificate if any
- 10 to 15 passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- HIV test certificate
You can call us at +91-9310382181 anytime for any document-related updates and information while applying for a visa.
Our service for Indian students for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
When MBBS aspirants come to us for help, we get involved dedicatedly with them to understand their needs, requirements, and problems related to study MBBS in Abroad. We sorted out the best English medium medical colleges having high MCI screening test/ FMGE passing ratio. All our services for helping the students are as follows:
- We clear all the doubts of the candidates by providing true information of the universities, course curriculum, and lifestyle of Kazakhstan
- We provide an admission letter from the concerned institute
- We process visa with 100% success rate
- Apostille attestation and stamping
- We provide a full briefing to the students about immigration
- We take all the burden of documentation required for admission
- We also help in applying for education loans for needy students
- We provide proper guidance for entrance exams
Our support for students while studying in Kazakhstan
We do not leave our students alone in other countries. We understand parent’s concerns about their children’s security and also understand students’ requirements in foreign countries. We assure you of the best possible assistance to all our candidates.
- We book air ticket from Delhi to Kazakhstan with airport pick up and transport facility to the selected university
- We arrange sim cards after landing at Kazakhstan airport, so the students will remain in contact with their guardians all the time
- Police and Embassy verification
- We provide accommodation on the same day of arrival
- We provide a separate hostel facility for Indian students
- Separate Girls and boys hostel facility
- Hostels are equipped with all essential amenities including a washing machine, 24×7 electricity & CCTV surveillance, High-speed wifi, laundry, and many more
- We provide on-campus support till the completion of the MBBS degree
- We deploy a dedicated local or Indian guard and a dedicated manager to take care of you.
- We conduct classes to learn the local language
- We help all our candidates with the preparation of the MCI Screening test
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is much more beneficial than studying MBBS in Indian private colleges. Because now the NEXT exam is compulsory for all Indian and foreign medical graduates, so now it doesn’t matter from where you have done your MBBS degree. If you want to practice medicine in India you must qualify NEXT (National Exit Test). There are numerous benefits of doing MBBS from Kazakhstan but to get a better idea, here are some major benefits:
Low Cost: – Students can pursue their dream career i.e – MBBS course in Kazakhstan with an affordable budget, it goes around 15 to 25 lakh Indian Rupee including accommodation and food.
No Capitation Fee: There is a surplus number of vacant seats in medical colleges and universities because of enough medical staff like doctors and nurses and a very small population compared to India. So the ratio of demand & supply is quite low.
This is the reason that a lot of medical seats remain vacant there, hence they offer those seats to foreign students and never ask for donations.
No entrance exam: In the medical universities of Kazakhstan, they do not conduct any entrance exam because MBBS is a common degree there and there is no competition. Like we don’t need to qualify for any entrance exam to get admission in BSC or Bcom in India. Therefore the only criteria to study MBBS in Kazakhstan is having 50% marks in 12th
Low cost of living: This is the major concern of Indian medical students who are going there to study MBBS. Because most of the countries in Europe have high living costs but in the case of Kazakhstan, the currency “Kazakhstani Tenge” has almost the same value as Indian Rupee (Currently 1 Kazakhstani Tenge = 0.17 Indian Rupee). The estimated living cost goes around $100 to $150.
World Class infrastructure: All the universities mentioned above are WHO and MCI recognized and follow all global standards. So the infrastructure and equipment they have are of modern grade and quality. So Indian students get more exposure while pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
International Exposure: The above-mentioned universities are globally recognized, so students come from various regions or countries of the world. Students learn various new things and get international exposure. This will be helpful for the students if they want to settle in any country.
100% English curriculum: Having a fully English medium curriculum will be beneficial to grasp the medical technicalities in a better way. Students aren’t required to learn any other language. But it would be great if students learn another language which boosts their holistic development.
Separate hostels for Indian students: All the medical universities offer comfortable, clean, and cozy hostel facilities to Indian students. Apart from it, there are separate boys’ and girls’ hostels to accommodate Indian students comfortably.
Indian Food facility: All the hostels provided to Indian medical students are equipped with an Indian mess where Indian recipes are cooked by Indian chiefs, so you won’t miss Indian food there.
Despite having multiple benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan, students sometimes raise their concerns about the climatic condition, Indian food availability, or without having proper guidance they choose universities offering bilingual curriculum. But here is the solution for all these concerns.
Yes, it is too cold during the winters, and sometimes the temperature goes to zero degrees. But the hostels, classrooms, buildings are centrally heated So that the temperature inside your room remains cozy.
Secondly, we provide Indian food prepared by Indian chefs in the hostel mess which never lets you miss the Indian food. Besides this, if you can cook your own food you can also find all the Indian vegetables in the supermarket.
Third, there are several universities offering a bilingual curriculum to the students due to which students find it difficult to understand all aspects of medicine. But to rectify this problem, we will instruct you properly while counseling and will give the list of those medical colleges which are WHO & MCI approved, offering a 100% English curriculum and globally recognized degree.
Future scope after completing MBBS from Kazakhstan
After completing graduation from Kazakhstan universities, medical graduates have multiple opportunities and a bright future scope. If they want to come back to India, they will have to appear for MCI Screening/FMGE/NEXT Exam. If they get good marks, they can also continue their post-graduation while practicing. They can join any research institutes, can join any hospital, NGO or they can start their own clinic to serve the people.
Besides, if students want to settle in any foreign country, their medical degree from Kazakhstan universities will be valid in any country. Students can also enroll themselves in USMLE to practice medicine in the USA.
What is FMGE Exam? Why is it necessary?
It tends to the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam which is also known as the MCI (medical council of Indian) screen test. Previously FMGE was compulsory for foreign medical graduates who have completed their medical degree in foreign countries and wanted to practice in India. But now it is compulsory for both Indian medical graduates and Foreign medical graduates both to validate their medical degree and to practice medicine in Indian.
What is the NEXT Exam? Why is it necessary for medical graduates?
It tends to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This exam replaces the FMGE and NEET PG and aims to bring forward more skilled and qualified medical practitioners.
- NEXT exam is divided in two parts, NEXT-1 & NEXT-2.
- A candidate must appear in the NEXT-1 exam between 15 to 30 days after appearing in the final university exam.
- Failed students will have to retake NEXT-1 in the next academic year
- Passed students can continue their internship in India
- A candidate will appear in the NEXT-2 Exam after completion of an internship
- The questions asked will be based on the internship experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Is MBBS in Kazakhstan valid in India?
Ans. Yes, the universities provided by us are WHO and NMC approved. Hence the medical degree is valid in Indian and all around the world. The students need to qualify NEXT Exam (previously known as FMGE).
Q.2. What is the distance between Indian and Kazakhstan?
Ans. Both nonstop and connecting flights options are available from Delhi to Kazakhstan. The total distance is 2331 km. It takes around 4 hours to reach the Kazakhstan airport.
Q.3. Is NEET compulsory for MBBS in Kazakhstan? Why?
Ans. Yes, NEET is compulsory for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. NEET is an entrance exam for Indian students who want to pursue medical courses in Indian or abroad. If you are planning to settle down in a foreign country, you can go for MBBS abroad without having a NEET scorecard but if you have come back to India to practice in Indian, the Qualifying NEET exam or NEXT Exam is a must else you won’t continue practicing in India.
Q.4. Is a study visa required for MBBS from Kazakhstan?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory to have a student visa to study there in Kazakhstan. You can contact us for initiating the visa process. We will make it smooth for you.
Q.5. What are the facilities available in the hostels of Kazakhstan university?
Ans. Hostels for Indian students are well equipped with all essential amenities. students will get well-furnished rooms, with AC or Non AC rooms, high-speed wifi, laundry, housekeeping, medical facilities, Indian food, Indian caretaker, and many more.
Q.6. Which are the best medical colleges in Kazakhstan?
Ans.Asfendiyarov Kazakh National University Almaty, International Medical School, Almaty, North Kazakh State Medical University Petropavl, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent. These are the recommended colleges by Collegeclue. Because of having world-class infrastructure, WHO and MCI approved Fully English Medium and Highest MCI screening passing rate.
Contact us for more information @+91-9310382181
Q.7. Is there any scholarship provided by Kazakhstan universities?
Yes, various scholarship programs are running to encourage medical students. But it will depend on the policies of a particular institute. The scholarship is provided for the students based on their academic performance.