Bosnia and Herzegovina is a European country with the population of upper middle income. It has an estimated population of 3.8 million. This is one of the most demanding locations in Europe among MBBS abroad aspirants. The country has a peaceful and quiet environment and also has medical universities with affordable fee structure which perfectly fits the budget of students.
If you have made up your mind to start your medical career in European countries then this will be a perfect choice for you where you can fulfill your dream of becoming a Doctor.
The living cost of Bosnia and Herzegovina is comparatively lower than any other country in Europe and it has plenty of opportunities in the field of medicine. Here MBBS is known as General Medicine in which students will get engaged for 6 years.
About Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country that lies in the eastern part of Europe. Bosnia and Herzegovina is a destination which has several world-class education institutes. Sarajevo is the capital city of Bosnia and Herzegovina and it offers infinite opportunities for ambitious students for a great future.
|Language||Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian|
|Currency||Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark (BAM)|
|Air distance from Delhi to Chisinau||6099 KM|
|Currency Exchange Rate||Rs 1 = 0.025 Bosnia and Herzegovinan leu|
WHO & MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The college mentioned below is the most suitable medical college. It offers a 6-year MBBS course and a decent FMGE exam passing rate. The overall curriculum is fully English Medium and suitable for those candidates who are looking for a budget-friendly country in Europe.
|Medical University||MBBS Course Budget|
|University of East Sarajevo||INR 28,48,350|
It is essential to know all the details about the country, and the city where your college lies. To make your MBBS course in Bosnia and Herzegovina safe and secure, you can connect without expert counsellors and resolve all your queries over a call at @+91 93103 82181
Eligibility for MBBS study in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Age – Students must have completed 17 years of age when he/she taking admission (by 31st of December)
Academic – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in 12th (for general category students) and 40% mark (For reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET – Qualifying scorecard is required, it should not be older than 3 years.
Documents required to study MBBS in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Correctly filled admission form
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- NEET Qualifying scorecard
- Original Passport (Scanned copy of first and last page)
- 15 to 20 passport size photographs
You can contact us @ +91-9310382181 to process your application without error.
Admission process for MBBS in Europe
Our Admission assistance for MBBS Study in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- We help you to obtain an admission letter from your selected university within 2 or 3 working days.
- Visa support with 100% success ratio
- Apostille stamping
- Air ticket and travel assistance
- Indian food facility (Special arrangements of homelike food for Kerala Students)
- Separate hostel facility for Indian students
- NEXT FMGE preparation Assistance
- Dedicated Indian manager
- Currency Exchange
CollegeClue remains with the students till the completion of their degree. Here we have a team of professional and experienced counsellors who help the students decide on MBBS abroad by clearing all their doubts regarding study and living. The students who joined CollegeClue get assistance throughout their medical journey. Also, they get preparation assistance for FMGE/NEXT Exam so that they can clear their exit test on the first attempt.
For any query, connect with our expert counsellors @ +91-9310382181
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The course is compatible with NMC, USMLE and PLAB syllabus
- It is a gateway to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- The universities have ultra-modern classrooms, laboratories, library and campus
- There is separate hostel facility for boys as well as girls with well-facilitated rooms
- Indian food facility available in the university’s hostel
- FMGE/NEXT preparation assistance from the beginning of the course
- Low budget Medical colleges in Europe
- Affordable living cost
- No need to qualify any entrance exam, just NEET UG Exam score card is required
- Most of the people understand and speak English also, hence there is no communication barrier.
- The university has its own hospital to get great clinical exposure
- The MBBS degree is valid across the world, you can choose to settle in any country.
Frequently Asked Question
- Is Bosnia and Herzegovina suitable for Indian students?
Yes, It is a peaceful country and perfect for Indian students. The country has a great diversity of population, so candidates get the opportunity to learn about different cultures.
- Does the Medical council of India accept Medical degrees from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Yes, NMC or Indian Medical accept degrees from all around the world but it must follow the guidelines of NMC Gazette 2021.
- Can I pay the tuition fee in Installments?
The university already has provisions to accept the tuition fee semester-wise or annually.
- Is there any need to qualify for any language proficiency test?
It would be good if students are good at English, it will help them communicate with the local people. However, there is no need to qualify for any English proficiency exam.