Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is one of those nations that has had strong allies with India since the Bangladesh liberation war in 1971. There are a lot of similarities in both of the nations in terms of civilization, culture, social, economic and both the nations share a common heritage and history also.
Due to this friendly relationship and similarities at various levels, Indian students prefer Bangladesh to study MBBS. There is less competition and more demand for medical professionals, also the living cost is quite affordable almost similar to India.
MBBS in Bangladesh is now in trend among Indian medical aspirants who like to pursue their dream but not getting seats in their home country India. Bangladesh does not fall under the category of costly countries, even though it is very affordable and perfectly meets the needs of Indian medical students.
Bangladesh is a relatively good option to study MBBS mainly because of the quality of education and affordable fee structures. Here a great diversity of students can be found from the countries like India, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan, Philippines, Maldives, Bhutan, and Australia. As we have already discussed above, Bangladesh has the added advantage of cultural similarity, hence it has become the popular destination for Indian medical aspirants.
Study Pattern in Bangladesh
While studying MBBS from Bangladesh, the ultimate aim of the universities will be in developing the clinical expertise of the students. The majority of the colleges have their own attached hospitals and affiliation with the other local hospitals to provide maximum clinical exposure to the students. The study pattern is similar to that of India, thus Indian students find to clear the FMGE exam.
To know more about the study pattern call our expert counselors @ +91-9310374013 and get full details about the specific university education pattern and academic results.
Admission process for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-2022
The admission is based on simple eligibility criteria and a basic interview. For students’ convenience, we have made the entire admission process smooth and simple. Let’s discuss the required thing about eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh
- An applicant must be 17 years old in the year of admission by 31st December
- An applicant must have scored at least 50% marks (For the general category) in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and for the reserved category, an applicant must have scored 40% marks in 12th (PCB).
- Students must have scored minimum qualifying marks in the pre-medical exam NEET UG 2021
Note: NEET scorecard is valid for 3 years. Candidates who have taken another year’s drop for improvement can also take admission for MBBS Abroad.
Important documents required in the admission process of MBBS in Bangladesh
- Admission form with correctly filled information
- 10+2 certificate
- 10th certificate
- Neet Scorecard (not older than 3 years)
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of passport (First & Last Page)
For more details about documents, you can contact us @ +91-9310389494 to avoid any mistakes!
Visa Application document for Student to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
With immense experience and expertise, our team provides a 100% visa success rate to our candidates. We also help them to arrange other documents and provide our guidance at all stages of admission.
- An invitation letter issued by the concerned university
- Original passport with minimum 2 years of validity
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Medical certificate and HIV certificate
- Bank statement
- School or college leaving certificate
- Passport size photo 10 to 15 copy
- Gap certificate
Get assistance in visa processing and know all the latest rules of visa after covid 19. Call us @+91-9310374013
WHO and MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Although, there are many medical institutes and colleges in Bangladesh. Here we have listed a few of them which have a great academic background, offer a fully English Medium curriculum, and many other benefits.
- Green Life Medical College, Dhaka
- Marks Medical College and Hospital
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College
- Popular Medical College, Dhaka
- Parkview Medical College
- Anwar Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka
- Jalalbad Raghib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- North Bengal Medical College, Sirajganj
- City Medical College
- Universal Medical College, Dhaka
- Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
English curriculum: All our mentioned medical colleges run a fully English medium curriculum. Since English is a common language and Indians also understand and speak this language, it becomes easier to understand the concept in any familiar language.
And in the case of Bangladesh, English is taught in schools also similar to India, language won’t be a barrier while studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
Accommodation: As the living cost of Bangladesh is almost similar to that of India, so students can also find accommodation at an economic price. Hostel accommodation is also the best choice initially because they are affordable and equipped with all world-class amenities which are required for students.
Indian Food: The food in Bangladesh has a similar taste to that of India. So getting healthy, tasty, and nutritious food with similar tastes is easy for every student. Also, there is a facility for self-cooking in the hostel rooms, students can cook food as per their choice.
For convenience, we provide an Indian mess facility to all our candidates where they will be served with all Indian veg and non-veg recipes cooked by Indian chefs
Low Living Cost: Indian medical aspirants will get a very low cost of living in Bangladesh, it is less or almost similar to that of India because Indian currency is stronger than that of Bangladesh on international platforms which creates a huge impact on the cost of living for Indian students.
The average cost to study MBBS in Bangladesh will be around 25 lakh to 30 lakh, due to this reason, it has become one of the most favorite destinations for Indian students.
Note: The figures mentioned above are estimated, they can be changed as per the fluctuation of currency and university policy.
Climate and Culture: India and Bangladesh are both tropical countries and closely share borders. Hence the climatic conditions of both countries are similar. Indian students won’t face any problems due to the climate and they will get comfortable easily within a couple of days.
Colleges with international standards: All the medical institutes here follow international standards and provide globally recognized MBBS Degrees. These universities are approved by WHO and MCI and run India-based course curriculum.
Safety & Security: There are strict rules and regulations to ensure the safety of foreign students. The hostels provided by the universities are equipped with CCTV and follow all safety measures for students. If you are comfortable with security and safety in India, you will feel a similar sense of security while studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
Affordable traveling cost: Bangladesh is very close to India, any direct flight will take only 2 hours to reach and it is very economical also. You can find pre-booking of flight for a month before within the range of Rs5000 to Rs8000
Our service to help Indian students to study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Our counselors provide detailed information about the medical colleges in Bangladesh and their study patterns.
- We help you with to admission letter as soon as possibles (within 2 or 3 working days)
- Invitation letter from the ministry of external affairs, Bangladesh
- Visa process with 100% success rate
- Apostille attestation and stamping
- Air ticket and travel assistance
- Accommodation, food, medical checkup, international students card, etc
- Currency exchange
- All pre and post services to make the MBBS journey of our students easy and smooth
For any queries related to the visa and admission process, you can contact our expert team.
Frequently Asked Questions for MBBS in Bangladesh
Which are the international Airports in Bangladesh?
Students can book their flight to the following airports. There are many direct flights from India to these international airports and they have good connectivity to all the major destinations in the country.
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka.
- Shah Amanat International Airport, Chattogram.
- Osmani International Airport, Sylhet.
How far is Bangladesh from India?
India and Bangladesh are neighboring countries, they share a land border and are separated by 1400 Km only. A direct flight takes only around 2 hours to reach there.
Is the Internship included in a 5 years medical course?
No, Medical students have to do a 1-year internship program after. Students need to qualify for the MCI Screening test to become eligible to do an internship in India. After that foreign Medical graduates can practice medicine in India legally.
Why does Bangladesh offer MBBS education at a lower price than India?
There are 3 reasons behind offering low budget MBBS course
- No donation or capitation fee required
- Bangladesh currency “Taka” is weaker than that of India
- Less demand of health care workers oversupply
How can I apply for an MBBS course in Bangladesh?
For a smooth and hassle-free process, you can contact our expert counselors for a better understanding of the course and country. They will take care of everything from university selection, admission to accommodation. Our assistance will be with you till your degree completion.