WHO & MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Armenia
Below is the list of best medical colleges in Armenia which have accepted English as a medium of instruction and offer a 6-year MBBS course for medical students. These institutes have a decent FMGE passing rate and are perfect for those students who are seeking low-budget colleges in Armenia.
Some students make mistakes in the admission process because there are some universities that also provide a general medical program in bilingual language, hence it is very important to cross-check all the details about agents and universities in which you are taking admission.
So to avoid any confusion and mistakes, choose us for MBBS Study in Armenia, contact us @ +91-9310389494
Those Indian students who dream to study MBBS from a foreign country with a limited budget, MBBS in Armenia is a suitable option for them. The medical universities here offer good clinical exposure, affordable tuition fees, Education based on international standards, well-equipped infrastructure where students can expand their knowledge to the next level.
The major reason behind pursuing an MBBS in Armenia that attracts thousands of students from all around the world is the low tuition fees. When students search for MBBS abroad options, Armenia is one of those countries where they stop their search. It would be a wise decision for Medical aspirants to choose Armenia to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor.
Medical colleges in Armenia have adopted English as a medium of instruction which removes all the language barriers for students who belong to other foreign countries. Because English is a common language all over the world.
Admission process for MBBS in Armenia
The admission is far simpler than that of India. Candidates just need to fulfil the basic eligibility criteria and must have the required documents to take admission to the medical colleges of Armenia.
If we talk about the admission process for studying MBBS in Armenia, you will find it quite simpler than that of India. You just have to meet the basic eligibility criteria and must have some required academic documents.
Eligibility for MBBS study in Armenia
Age – Students must have completed 17 years of age when he/she taking admission (by 31st of December)
Academic – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in 12th (for general category students) and 40% mark (For reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET – Qualifying scorecard is required, it should not be older than 3 years.
Required Documents to take admission for MBBS in Armenia
- Correctly filled admission form
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- NEET Qualifying scorecard
- Original Passport (Scanned copy of first and last page)
- 15 to 20 passport size photographs
To avoid any mistakes in documentation, contact us @ +91-9310389494
How to Process Visa MBBS Admission in Armenia?
To process a visa with zero risk of rejection, you can contact our experienced visa team who will take care of the entire visa process and take all the burden of the documentation process. The required documents are as follows.
- An invitation letter issued by Armenia Embassy
- Passport (Original copy)
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- Medical certificate
- HIV certificate & Covid Report
- School leaving certificate
- Gap certificate (If any)
For any query related to visa documents you can contact us at +91-9310374013
Our full-fledged assistance for MBBS Study in Armenia
- We help you to obtain an admission letter from your selected university within 2 or 3 working days.
- Visa support with 100% success ratio
- Apostille stamping
- Air ticket and travel assistance
- Indian food facility
- Separate hostel facility for Indian students
- NEXT FMGE preparation Assistance
- Indian manager
- Currency Exchange
We hold the hands of our candidate from his application process for MBBS Abroad and never let him alone till his degree completion. We also help our candidate for NEXT preparation from the first year of his MBBS course.
If you have any queries regarding MBBS Abroad Admission, you can contact our expert counsellors.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia
- Tuition fee in medical colleges in Armenia is very affordable
- There is no requirement of paying donation or capitation fee
- The cost of living in Armenia is very reasonable
- No entrance exam taken in the universities of Armenia
- Medical universities in Armenia offer MBBS courses at a very low tuition fee ranging between 3 lakh to 5 lakh.
- The students who want to come back to India to practise medicine will get special assistance for NEXT exam preparation by CollegeClue. So that they can prepare for NEXT from the first year of their course.
- More than 2000 students come to Armenia to pursue their MBBS studies.
- Opportunity to study MBBS in top medical universities in Armenia recognised by WHO.
- State of the art infrastructure equipped with all modern equipment for providing better education and clinical exposure.
- Affiliated hospital networks to provide internship opportunities to the students
- As we have tied up with the universities, students will get an Indian food facility where all recipes are prepared by Indian cooks.
- Separate hostels for Indian students on the university premises.
MBBS Students lifestyle in Armenia
Food and accommodation
A medical student from India can easily manage his living expenses at $300 per month. The hostel fee is around $100 and the monthly food cost is around %100. Here, Indian restaurants are available which provide tiffin services to the students. Students can also get their delivery for lunch and breakfast on their university campus.
Books & stationery
Apart from accommodation and food costs, students can estimate $100 as their monthly expense on other items like they need to purchase stationery items, books, snacks etc.
Most of the hostels are constructed near the college premises. There is a micro and macro bus facility that charges around 100 Armenian Dram (Equivalent to Rs 15) for the distance between your college and hostel.
Sports and other activities
Students can develop their overall personality by taking part in activities conducted by the college and local communities. They can also pursue their hobby of playing any sport, gymming etc.
Local community of Armenia
The majority of the people in Armenia belongs to Christianity but there is no discrimination based on caste, colour and religion. They are very welcoming for international students studying there. People in Armenia speak Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I pay my tuition fee in Installation?
No medical university in Armenia asks for a one-time payment for the entire MBBS course. Students have to pay on yearly basis directly to the university account. If the students further want any extra instalment, they can call us for query @ +91-9310374013
Can I find similar grocery products in Armenia?
Yes, All food and grocery products are available in the supermarket at an almost similar cost as it is available in India.
What is the exact duration of an MBBS course in Armenia?
The entire MBBS course duration is of 6 years which is as per the new gazette released by NMC. Though there is a possibility for some changes in course curriculum and internship.
Is Armenia safe for Indian students?
Yes, Armenia is completely safe for Indian students because the Indian and Armenian governments maintain a good relationship at the political level, hence there would not be any risk for Indian medical students.