WHY STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD?
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for aspirants who wants to make their dream of becoming a successful doctor come true. It is the first professional medical degree for students that allows them to practice medicine. This program covers various fields of medicine and human anatomy to teach students to verify different diseases and ways to cure the same.
Study MBBS in India is no doubt a good idea. But, when you don’t secure good marks in your NEET exams, it becomes difficult, due to the Lack of seats in govt. or private medical colleges, High capitation Fee, Very Tough competition, High cut-off marks, etc. So, thousands of students apply to get MBBS admission in abroad.
By choosing to Study MBBS Abroad, you can save both your money and time. Here are some other benefits of study MBBS in abroad such as World-class infrastructure, Get to know about new cultures and heritage, International exposure, New Experience in studies, etc.
The duration of the MBBS course differs with the country you choose in some countries In some countries, the duration of MBBS course is 5 years, whereas in some countries it is 6 years.
After passing the NEXT exam you will get a Provisional certificate by which you will be able to do 12 months internship/ clinical rotation in any hospital in India which are registered with NMC (former name MCI) and after that, you will get the permanent license to practice medicine India or further you can study for PG Programme.
- The student must have completed 12th from a recognized board.
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) aggregate marks:
- OBC/ SC/ST: 40%
- Must have NEET Qualified
- The student must be 17 years or above age as of 31st December of the year in which the student seeking admission.
WHAT IS NEET?
The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an all-India pre-medical entrance test conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). It is the entrance test for MBBS, BHMS, Homeopathy, and Veterinary. NEET contains 180 questions of which 50% of questions are from biology, and the rest 50% are from physics and chemistry each 25% respectively. 4 marks for each correct answer and -0.25 for every incorrect answer will be deducted. The maximum number of marks anyone can obtain is 720. NEET Cut-off varies every year.
NEET CUT-OFF ACCORDING TO YEAR AS FOLLOWS:
(In 2020 there are 15.9 lakh students registered for NEET exams but only 7.7 lakh have successfully qualified for the exam.)
Till now FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) was mandatory for the students who completed their MBBS degree from abroad. But now, NEXT (National Exit Test) will be a single-window examination that will replace FMGE and from now, it will be a compulsory exam for everyone. It means whether you are an Indian Medical graduate student or an abroad Medical graduate student you need to Qualify for the NEXT exam.
- The NEXT exam will be conducted twice a year.
- The passing criteria of the exam are 150 out of 300 marks there is no negative marking.
The NEXT will comprise of two parts theory (NEXT-1) and Practical (NEXT-2) in theory exam questions the exam pattern will be online and in MCQ format.
MBBS IN INDIA VS MBBS IN ABROAD
Duration: The duration of MBBS in India is 4 ½ years without internship whereas the Duration of MBBs Abroad varies according to the country it may take you 4 ½ to 6 years.
Budget: The fee structure of MBBS in Private Medical Colleges in India goes 50 lakhs but abroad it starts from15 lakhs onwards.
Eligibility Criteria: For doing MBBS in India candidates must have NEET qualified. If you want to pursue MBBS Abroad, NEET is not mandatory unless the candidate wants to legally practice medicine in India.
Admission Process: Getting admission to Medical colleges in India is difficult due to a lot of competition. The process of admission is very easy due to the availability of seats for foreign candidates.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN ABROAD
- Students explore the new country.
- Students become independent financially.
- Students get a quality infrastructure.
- Students get to know about foreign cultures and heritage and different lifestyles.
- The cost of study and living is quite affordable.
- Student gets to know other methods of treatment and get a chance to have interaction with other country patients.
- Enhancement of Personality and thinking skills
- Availability of Indian Food In hostels
- Low tuition fee as compared to most of the private medical colleges in India
- A lot of universities provide scholarships to students.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN ABROAD
- Language becomes a barrier while staying in the country.
- Climate change may become a barrier. It will become challenging.
- Most of the students may feel homesick due to staying in an unknown country.
- Local food of the country may not be according to students taste.
A student may suffer from all the problems, but with time they become used to any kind of changes in their lifestyle.
SCOPE OF STUDYING MBBS IN ABROAD
- You can settle in the country where you have got your degree and get the PR (Permanent Residence).
- You can qualify NEXT exam and settle in India.
- You can practice as RMP (registered medical practitioner) or general physician in India.
- You can proceed further with the PG program in India or abroad for specialization in a particular field.
- You can move further for a fellowship program for any specialization in medical science.
- After MBBS for the first three years, you will be called J.R (Junior residence) and after that, you will be called S.R (senior residence).
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS ABROAD 2021
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- 12th Level results with eligibility matching as per the university.
- Copy of the passport
BENEFITS OF GETTING ADMISSION IN ABROAD VIA COLLEGECLUE
CollegeClue is the most trusted platform where students get not only the admission services but also other services which is related to study abroad like:
- We help you to select the Desired University in your Budget.
- We Provide Admission Letter from University.
- Providing “Student Visa” from the Embassy.
- Arrangement of Air-tickets in Student Group, for your destination country.
- We Brief student about Immigration & Country Rules.
- Providing hostels on the same day of arrival.
- We provide Indian food in Mess/Canteen.
- We do all the documentation required for Admission.
- We help needy students to apply for education loans.
- We guide students in the preparation for Entrance exams.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT YOU IN ABROAD?
- Airport Pick-up & Transport facility to the University.
- We Provide- SIM Cards after arrival.
- To do Police & Embassy Registration after arrival.
- We give In-Campus support till the completion of the degree.
- We provide a local or Indian guardian as well.
- We provide separate hostels for boys and girls.
The CollegeClue claims your admission and in case we are unable to do so, you will be returned all your money.
- International Medical School (IMS)
- Kazakh National Medical University
- North Kazakhstan State University (NKSU)
- Asian Medical Institute
- International School of Medicine
- Jalal Abad State University
- Osh State University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Mordovia State University
- Crimea Federal University
- Kuban State University
- Volgograd State University
- People Friendship University
- St Petersburg State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Ternopil State Medical University (TSMU)
- Sumy State University (SSU)
- Uzhhorod National University (UNU)
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Vinnitsa National Medical University (VNMU)
- Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU)
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Georgian American University
- East European University
- European University
- Tbilisi State University (TSU)
- Anwar khan modern medical college (AKMMC)
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Popular medical college
- Green Life Medical College
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.1. Which country is best for MBBS abroad?
Ans. Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, Georgia, Bangladesh are the best countries for MBBS in Abroad.
Q.2. Which is the cheapest country for MBBS?
Ans. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia.
Q.3. What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
Ans. Candidate must have 12th Pass in PCB With 50% marks. Must have NEET qualified. Must have 17 years of age.
Q.4. Is MBBS possible without NEET?
Ans. Yes, it is possible, NEET is only required when a candidate wants to practice MBBS in India.
Q.5. What is the fee for MBBS abroad?
Ans. It may start from Rs.12 lakhs onwards.