Going abroad to study is a great opportunity to move your career and goals, as the quality of education abroad is matchless. But many students fail to grab this opportunity because of the lack of resources. Applying for an education loan is easy but getting the loan is such a challenging and time-consuming task with less surety of getting loans due to the hectic and confusing documentation process. Many of the students or their guardians fail to get the loan due to a lack of knowledge of documentation. But no worry, we are always ready to help you. We guide you about the process and do all the documentation correctly for getting a loan. We are one of the few education consultancies that offer this service to our valued students.
Loan Procedure for Abroad Studies
- From approval of a loan application to payoff, the entire process is time-consuming. So, always suggests that apply for a loan early. Following are the steps for applying for an education loan:
- Ensure the course in which you are going to take admission in recognized by the banks or not, thus, banks only provide loans only for job-oriented courses.
- Decide how much loan amount you require and how much you can arrange on your own.
- Compare different banks loan facilities for study abroad and choose the one which offers best to your needs.
- After deciding the bank and the loan amount, fill out the loan application form and approach the bank.
- After approving the loan bank will issue a loan document that includes terms and conditions for the loan.
- And after signing the loan bank will pay the amount in installments or as per the demand of the university.
Indian Banks Loan Schemes for Studying Abroad
SBI Student Loan Scheme
This scheme can be availed by any Indian student who got admission to any institute in India or abroad. A maximum of INR 20 lakhs can be avail at a nominal interest rate and can be repaid within 15 years. After one year of completion of the course you have to start your repayment of the loan.
SBI Global ED-VANTAGE Scheme
This loan can be available to Indian students who wish to pursue a full-time course abroad. Students can get the loan amount up to INR 1.5 Crores and have to repay within 15 years. After six months of completion of the course you have to start your repayment of the loan.
HDFC Bank Education Loan for Foreign Education
This loan scheme can be available to any Indian student who wishes to study abroad. The maximum loan amount that a student can get is INR 20 lakhs at a nominal ROI (rate of interest). Also, it offers tax benefits to the borrower and it can be sanctioned before admission as well.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for Study in India and Abroad
Indian students who wish to pursue their higher studies in India or abroad can avail this scheme. If the student wishes to pursue his studies abroad, then the amount of the loan will depend on the fee structure of the university or institute they have applied to. This loan scheme does not charge a prepayment penalty from the borrowers and also gives insurance coverage as well.
Our Services Related to Education Loan and Scholarship are as Follows:
Getting an education loan is such a challenging and time-consuming task with less surety of getting loans due to the hectic and confusing documentation process. But no worry, you can ask us how to manage finances for studying abroad.
- We have expert counselors to guide you how, where & when to get a loan in the most convenient, timely & cost-effective way.
- We guide you about the process and all the documentation required for getting a loan.
- We are one of the few education consultancies that offer this service to our valued students.
Read the Agreement Carefully
This is one of the most important things to look after while taking a loan. We always suggest you read the terms and conditions of the loan carefully and then take a further step. This is one factor we stress upon; you must be clear with all the conditions mentioned in the loan agreement. If you have any doubts regarding anything then always consult the experts like us apart from the bank representatives.