DOCUMENT APOSTILLE FOR OVERSEAS EDUCATION
The law of the country where the document is issued considers it as a public document, and the country in which the document has to be used requires an Apostille to recognize it as an authentic document from a foreign country. The university may require certain paperwork, and to avoid forgery, the documents must be authenticated. And seal and signature must be verified. Apostille attestation is a way of attesting the required documents so that they can be made admissible in any country that belongs to the Hague Convention. Apostille is acceptable in 113 member-countries of the Hague Apostille Convention.
Document apostille for abroad is required when there is the necessity of document legalization when going to the foreign countries for study, business or any other purpose. It is our highest priority for your attestation document safety. Our quick document apostille services will cost you very affordable rates as compared to price in the market.
Procedure for Apostille Attestation:
- Students who are planning to study in a foreign country are required to get their documents apostilled.
- Applicants are required to visit e-Sanad, e-Sanad is the government electronic service for verification and attestation of documents of Indian citizens.
- Candidates are required to upload their documents and pay the standard charges set by the e-service provider.
- Documents will be digitally verified by the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) and General Administration Department (GAD), Government of India (GOI).
- Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India then verifies the pre-approved documents.
- At last, if all things find authentic attested documents with Apostille stickers are dispatched to the applicant.
Note: Ministry of external affairs is not accepting any documents, directly from the individual, all the documents for attestation are submitted by designated outsource agencies.
CollegeClue guides you with your legal documentation process like attestations, translation, notarization, etc., and makes it fluent for you. Our purpose is not only to guide you regarding your documentation process but make sure you complete the process successfully.